Klaus D. Mueller
Klaus Mueller earned his Engineering degree from the University of Applied Sciences in Bingen (Germany) in 1978. He also holds a Telecommunication Technician Degree from the German Telecom and has obtained an ICD.D Designation from the Institute of Corporate Directors at the Rotman School of Management (University of Toronto).
After spending five years as an R&D Engineer and Marketing Manager at Rowenta, Bosch Telecom, and NEC, he joined the Motorola Semiconductor Group in September 1983. During his 17-year tenure at Motorola, he assumed the responsibilities of Sales Manager, Program Manager, Director of Transportation Business Unit and Global Account Director assignments. Due to his vast experience and successes in European and Global Semiconductor markets, he was appointed President of WBC, a pan-European Distribution company, in 2000. After a one-year stint with the Dresden-based Mixed-Signal Company ZMD as VP of Operations, he served as SVP of Global Sales for Gennum Corporation until 2012.
- In-depth Customer & Market knowledge in APAC, Japan, NA and EMEA with special focus on High Speed Signal Integrity for Backplane, Consumer Connectivity, Optical Communications and Video Broadcast & Video Surveillance
- Excellent M&A proficiency in advising and attracting potential buyers by creating an in-depth portfolio of the business' sustainability, market potential, technology and products, and distribution channels
- Experienced in implementing tactical and strategic business solutions to develop rapidly growing regions like APAC and other emerging markets
- OEM and Distribution Sales Executive
- VP Operations, Mixed Signal for Automotive and Industrial markets
- Excellent communication skills in German, English, and French
- Recipient of several "Fellow Author" awards
- Successful completion of management training courses and leadership methodologies