Traditionally, a customer relationship management (CRM) tool is all about a database of detailed opportunity funnel information and leads with contact information. Pre-defined dashboard applications can be customized and provide helpful forecasting models to support revenue projections. Contrary to popular belief, CRM is primarily considered a marketing tool and not a key element of a fully integrated sales & operation process (S&OP). Even when quality customer and sales data are available, many companies do not trust the forward looking numbers and instead focus on backward looking and historical revenue patterns. Why is that? Companies commit mistakes that keep them from using CRM to its fullest potential. These include:
- Focusing on usability, rather than data alignment
- Ignoring opportunity funnel data for business projections
- Not having clear report measures and success indicators related to CRM and ERP
Shibui-IT™ has been designed to overcome these shortcoming and inefficiencies. Let’s go over a few of its features, which allow its users to operate CRM more effectively:
- Shibui-IT™ links and collects all existing planning solutions data by using a strict standardized master data approach. Producing just one, comprehensive set of integrated data ensures that can be understood by everyone in the company.
- Smart decomposition methods are used to make sure that business plan projections are based on historic and actual billing and booking patterns as well as on design win data from CRM. Additionally, Shibui-IT™ offer an user-friendly manual data entry option. Plausibility checks are applied for value, volume, and stock keeping unit level.
- Shibui-IT™ can create customized reports to users from any organizational unit anytime and anywhere by using CRM and ERP data. These reports will refer to the KPI’s required for particular, or individualized business needs.